Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Midnight Society


BUILDING (RARE)
TABLES
WINDOW PANES
FIGURE  (with coat, light and shoes)
:HAIKEI: @kustom9!

SOFA
FLYING MUSIC SHEETS
Kalopsia @Collabor88!

"The Midnight Society" NEON: floorplan. @Rewind!

MICE and TEACUPS: O.M.E.N. @Enchantment!

FRAME: floorplan. @Collabor88!

BABY: [Black Bantam] @kustom9! [gacha common]
-- I always said that I'd name my first daughter "September." Don't judge me. I named her September. 

CHAIR and OTTOMAN: brocante.
-- for 02/17's FLF, but you can still get it and the matching loveseat for only 50L each!

RUG: imbue.
-- NOT available for sale!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BOWL o' PRETZELS
VERRINES
[La Baguette] @MadPea International Food Fair!

CLOCHE
TEA
Apple Fall @The Crossroads!



Thanks to my friend, Sighvatr. I basically rezzed things I wanted to blog, and he set about arranging said things. I wanted to decorate the whole house, and he basically reeled my excited arse in to this corner. Bless him.

His Flickr photostream is full of pictures you want to see, so do be sure to visit it!



No comments:

Post a Comment